Saturday, August 23, 2014

Googling The Quote.

As'salam. setelah sekian lama, finally found the appropriate day.Hahaha. since my accident approximately nine months before I was back in without doing anything. Im having to the days that are difficult,sad and pain but luckily my family and my friends is always with me and I hope they're always do . Im going through the day without suffering from depression. I learned a lot and Im hope to keep on learning. Sebenarnye tak tau nak tulis ape. Merepek jelah. so dalam mengisi masa2 lapang yang sangat lapang tu aku jmpe my new hobby.. edit my own pic with Life,Love,Betrayal Quotes.Which is, I dont own those Quotes.hahaha. Why im using my own Picture.. its because im longing myself to express my feeling. After the accident I cant express my own feelings. All I know is to get cure and walk freely again. But recently Im longing for those moment again, and harap aku dapat rasa nikmat itu semula. Amin.






P/s:  I Miss Laut So Much

No comments:

Post a Comment