Monday, August 25, 2014

Sponge Cake By My Own

Assalam..
Curlass je tajuk kan. haha. tapi tu lah hari im craving for something more like cake but not too sweet yet sweet. haaa.. nonsense. Yah, i got nothing to do  after breaking my fast (iftar) by eating Nasi Ayam Mastan Ghani, Soto by Cik Sarimah ( my Bff's Mother) and 2 pieces of lemang ft Rendang Ayam. All can i think is , my stomach full with carbo+ extra fat.. MAIGADDD, yet with my condition right now i cant go to exercises and burn those most hated fat. Its good having those consciousness yet still craving for cake.. (im salivating right now).. Hahaha.. so for reduced my guiltiness Im doing 10 sit up.. then go straight to kitchen and make the cake.. so mixed up all the ingredient then i must wait about 40 minutes.. (sigh) Actually this is my first time baking a cake...sebab sebelum ni fikir.. its a girl stuff.. (huahauhaua im a girl).. so im really anticipated for the cake.. haha. let pray for the best for the cake.. First i dont want to let down my tongue for the taste, and if this will succeed al least i can brag to my family.. haha.. about 20 minutes to it fully bake.. let wait while exploring all the page..
Zharif Aiman. Aaaaa my nephew so cute.. this is not his hair actually..

No comments:

Post a Comment