Saturday, August 23, 2014

scared to be praised

peace upon on us.

What do u feel after being praised? i bet u feel good right. Hahaha. Me too. Im  a human too. This is the second time he praising me with an innocent smiling face. Even we are not looking at each other. (im too shy to look  at him) so, i assume he look at me. Just assumption ok. Maybe. Hahaha. He praised me. Godddd! How should i react my mr.lee dong wook do stare n praising me. Daaaa.. Am i in my dream. Haha. Yes of course u r not dear. How do i look in front of him. Did i really like he said. Hahahaha. I just dont want to perasan sorang2. I dont like this feeling.mostly i feel scared rather than enjoying it. Mybe i think to much kn. Hahaha. I shouldnt think to much! Im must enjoy while i can. N mybe we wont go further. But at least i enjoying it. Hahahahahaha. Yeaaah! Gonna be aggresive. Deeeerrr! Still im shy! 

2 comments:

  1. hahaha... u r funny.. LOL..
    i send u to him la.. maw???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha.. send to me?hehhee..make sure while u send it u wont let him break.. he so fragile..yeaaah!

      Delete